Safety precautions we’re taking to fight the spread of Covid-19
We’re following specific protocols to prevent the spread of coronavirus, and
keep our teams, our couriers and our customers safe.
In all our workplaces
- We’ve supplied cloth masks to all team members not working from home, which are to be worn at all times while at work.
- We’re screening all team members for any Covid-relevant symptoms at the start of every shift
- We’re practising social distancing throughout the day, and have staggered our break times to make sure fewer people are using common spaces at any one time
- We’re disinfecting all workstations and common areas regularly, and enforcing regular hand washing and sanitising
In our warehouse
- We’ve split our shifts to have fewer team members in the building at one time
- Our warehouse shifts are separated with a 30-minute gap between, so as to avoid any overlap of teams in the building
- We’re disinfecting the contents of each packed order before it gets sealed
- You’ll either be offered a sterilising wipe before signing on the tablet for delivery confirmation, or be asked for your details for the courier to enter themselves.
- Our couriers will stay a minimum 1.5-metre gap from you.
- We’re advising customers to please
- Wear a cloth face mask when receiving your delivery
- Disinfect your received parcels and products before opening or handling them, and to
- Wash your hands immediately after receiving and opening a new parcel, before touching anything else.